WiFi on COACHES
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE AND ADVICE
These conditions govern the terms on which the Globus Family of Brands (We) provide free WiFi access to you on coaches.
1. You must read these terms and conditions before you access and use the WiFi service. By accessing and using the WiFi service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not access or use the WiFi service.
2. WiFi is provided by an independent third party – “the Provider”. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the Provider delivers a reliable and safe service, this is outside our direct control. We cannot guarantee access to the service, its compatibility with our hardware and software, the security of the information you may transmit or receive or that the service is error and virus free.
3. Use of the service is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information and data.
4. Whilst it is free to connect to the Wi-Fi on board using the code provided, we are not responsible for any further costs of additional connect, services, or products purchased whilst using the connection. Similarly we are not responsible for any costs incurred by connecting to any other hotspot than “Globus Family of Brands”.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw the service, change the specifications or manner of use of the service, change access codes, usernames and passwords or any other information or steps necessary to access the service.
6. You may not use the service to access, transmit or receive any information or data that is defamatory, pornographic or indecent or contains abusive, racist or discriminatory content or which is otherwise unlawful or inappropriate. You may not use or access any material which may constitute a breach or infringement of any third party’s rights. You may not use the service to engage in any unlawful or criminal activity.
8. You agree that we may cooperate with any law enforcement or regulatory agency and that we may keep for a reasonable time a log of the IP addresses of any device accessing the service, the times of access and the activity.
7. If we have grounds to believe you are in breach of Clause 6, we may withdraw your access to the service without notice
9. We confirm that the contact details you provide to us will only be used by the Globus Family of Brands for the purposes of contacting you with marketing information, updates and offers relating to our business and will not be passed to any third party.
10. You agree to compensate us fully for any claims or legal action made or threatened against us because you have used the service in breach of these terms or otherwise wrongfully or unlawfully.
11. Subject to any legal limitations on our exclusion of liability, we have no responsibility to compensate you (whether we are negligent or not) for any direct or indirect financial loss, loss of profit revenue, time, anticipated savings or profit or revenue, opportunity data, use, business, wasted expenditure, business interruption, loss arising from disclosure of confidential information, loss arising from or in connection with use of the service or inability to use or access the service or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time or damage to physical property or for any other similar direct loss that may arise in relation to this agreement whether or not we were advised in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage.
12. Each provision of these Terms and Conditions excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances and shall remain in force notwithstanding the termination of this agreement howsoever occasioned.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Swiss law and the parties hereby irrecoverably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss Courts.
WARNING: Accessing or attempting to access certain websites containing questionable content (for example as set out in Clause 6 ) or websites with content relating to national or international security or with sensitive or confidential information may (and does) result in the Provider being denied service until the access is investigated and resolved. This means loss of the entire service not only for you but also for all other clients using this service.
I confirm that I understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions as the basis of my use of the WiFi service.